Re: 76 Midget FS

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 76 Midget FS
From: Jason Urban <jurban@p3.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 08:29:01 -0400
Cc: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry -

Did you get over there to look at it??  It's been there for a couple of
months - guess so at that price.  I just don't know the cost of the later
models.

BTW, what side fender did you need??  Does it have to be from a
Midget(because of the extras and so on??)??  I have both wings from a '67
Sprite I could part with cheaply, but I don't remember condition.  Plus I'm
right over in Chalfont.

Jason.

|  Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060    |
|     CA Studio   web.p3.net/~jurban          |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd    '65 Austin-Healey Sprite  |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco                       |