Re: Breakfast anyone?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Breakfast anyone?
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 07:00:34 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
One of the 2 things to remember for success in this world:

One of the mistakes that people make with cell phones and driving is that
they hold the phone low and have to take their eyes off of the road.  If you
hold it up in front of you, so that you can still see what's in front of
you, you are much better off.  Remember what they told you ?  Cell high!

( Who got me started ? )
Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette