Re: Best Head Shop?

To: <theskinny@excite.com>
Subject: Re: Best Head Shop?
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:46:31 -0400
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I, for one, am glad that the listers post experiences they have had with
certain parts and service providers.  I have seen several posts from people
who were very pleased with certain vendors and have let us all know that
these people do excellent work (such as the guy who makes clips and small
parts in Canada, and the guy who makes excellent tops and upholstery
products in the northeast).  I also remember someone telling about a chrome
plating company in the Northeast that was very bad.  I had actually planned
to send my chrome work to these people, but after hearing from the lister
about the bad experience with delays and poor quality work from them, I used
someone else.  By the same token, I have also used parts and service
providers that have been praised by the list.  My question is this:  "If
it's okay to write about good experiences with parts and service providers
on the list, then why isn't it okay to write about bad experiences as well?"
I feel that letting people know about experiences with parts and service
providers is as integral to this list as providing help with how to rebuild
or fix our LBCs.  From what I've seen on this list, the listers are too
honest and intelligent to resort to flaming someone just to get back at
them.

Bob