Re: Best Head Shop?

To: boxweed@thebest.net, theskinny@excite.com
Subject: Re: Best Head Shop?
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 18:10:47 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/15/99 7:47:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
boxweed@thebest.net writes:

<<   My question is this:  "If
 it's okay to write about good experiences with parts and service providers
 on the list, then why isn't it okay to write about bad experiences as well?"

Gotta chime in here.  I agree.  I know Robert never mentioned any vendors'
name and probably will never do so, but I'm not sure that it wouldn't be a
good idea.

Anything we hear, we should take with a grain of salt, but forewarned is
forearmed.

I also agree the vendor should have equal time to defend himself.  Any vendor
worth his salt already monitors the lists, and is ready to chime in...eh Ed?

My rationale in business has always been that for everyone that spoke up and
made a complaint, there were probably ten more that went away quietly
dissatisfied.  I'd rather hear from the one, and get a opportunity to correct
the problem, or an opportunity to explain politely why he or she was full of
poop.

We've all heard about M*ss, VB, Home Depot, Sams, the Kor*ans and Chin**se
factories, and somehow the list has kept moving and the vendors have stayed
in business.  A little give and take, bad experiences, and good for any and
all vendors can only make the list more interesting and informative.

We need to control the animosity a little all the time anyway.  But obviously
we don't need to have names named in order to have the hackles rise, ..right
Robert and Keith?

To reiterate (you English majors, please don't grade this essay), I think
discussion of just about anything should go on here and no one should take it
toooooo seriously.  After all, we drive Spridgets don't we? How serious a
group can we be?

Robert Houston
74 Midget, laughingly called Katy..