RE: Barn bugeye progress

To: "'Amy Turner'" <ltturner@usit.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Barn bugeye progress
From: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:00:34 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Looks great Amy. I think leaf green was a good choice. As Kermit the
Frog said, "It ain't easy being green" (or something like that). It's
always great to see a Spridget (or any classic car) brought back to
life.

Bill Hunt
64 MKII - Herbytoy (still waiting to be brought back)
(69 Cortina GT?, needs to brought back but will it be me)