RE: Barn bugeye progress

To: "'Amy Turner'" <ltturner@usit.net>
Subject: RE: Barn bugeye progress
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:12:20 -0600
Cc: "'Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks Amy ,
I'm sure it's just my new "View Sonic" colour monitor being out of
adjustment .
Others have emailed me saying that it looked very Leaf Green . To tell you
the truth
I'm envious of you . My Bugeye is many months away from final paint . BTW my

wife loves Leaf Green . She wants the Sprite that colour . I'm partial to
BRG :-)
Cheers ,
            Mark Hanna
            AN5L/13731