Bugeye with an identiy complex

To: Australian Sprites and Midgets <spridgets.aus@listbot.com>, UK Sprites and Midgets <midgetspriteclub@listbot.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye with an identiy complex
From: Eriks Skinkis <eriks@netspace.net.au>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 13:20:26 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Cait,

When I ordered a Heritage Certificate from the UK for my Midget, it was easy as
all the body/chassis numbers were really obvious and located right where the
workshop manual said they'd be. Unfortunately this doesn't help you.

I'm wondeing if there is anyone else on this email list who has had experience
trying to get a Heritage Certificate for a Bugeye, and whether the number
stamped across the front of the wishbone mount is all thats needed?

Cheers,
Eriks Skinkis.