Re: Bugeye with an identiy complex

To: Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott <toobmany@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye with an identiy complex
From: Steven Fooshee <fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 18:13:52 -0500
Cc: Eriks Skinkis <eriks@netspace.net.au>, Australian Sprites and Midgets <spridgets.aus@listbot.com>, UK Sprites and Midgets <midgetspriteclub@listbot.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
    I haven't paid too much attention to this thread, as my car is not....
well, concours condition, I'll say. But it was built with in a few months
either of my own assembly date, can I find out when it was made from the VIN?
(HAN9U82159G).
    I missed being a 1969 model by just 7 hours (legal dependent in 1968,
according to Dad's taxes :), and I think it would be nice to find out how much
older/newer my car is...
    TIA.

--
1987 RX-7 TII: APEXiboneztokicohoosierdaddiesgreddyeibachlowesmagnecorcone
MCMLXIX Sprite: "Motor Toad"