Healey Rally around the world

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey Rally around the world
From: JIM3000@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 12:10:15 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I receive about twenty emails a week from Healey owners throughout the world
who have visited my web site. I get to correspond with some of the most
interesting people.

One of those interesting people is Ann Hunt of Scotland. Ann and her husband
Peter will be competing in a rally next year. They are going to drive around
the world, 18,000 miles, in eighty days, in a Healey. This is the first time
in motoring history an event of that magnitude has been attempted by classic
cars. The Hunts are doing it as a fundraiser for Children's Hospice
Association of Scotland in an attempt to raise one million pounds. Sounds
like the Healey adventure of a lifetime!  You can check out their plans at
www.aroundtheworld.scotland.net

The Bluegrass Club recently purchased a gold membership as a club and I
encourage others to do so also. I received my membership packet from Ann
today and it is full of interesting material on the project and you get a
neat window sticker and pin also!

A very worthwhile project that involves Healey adventures and helps sick
children, I can't think of anything that would be a better project for the US
Austin Healey Community to support.

Please check out the web site at www.aroundtheworld.scotland.net

Thanks,

Jim Werner