Re: Welder Update

To: Philip Hubbard <hubbard@idir.net>
Subject: Re: Welder Update
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 16:35:06 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Philip Hubbard wrote:

> My question is this - what is the Campbell-Hausfeld reputation?  I would
> like to heed the list advice and get something that I can get replacement
> parts for.  I know they've been making air compressors for years and years.
>  Anyone have experience with their welders?

I have 2 C-H air compressors, both still are great.
I is a portable that rides around in my truck, it sure doesn't look
pretty, and it is all "duct taped" together, but it still works fine
except in hot weather on the job, that's when I have to put a bag of ice
on it to keep it from overheating and blowing it's thermal switch.
I didn't know they made welders too. I now have a Lincoln but I was
happier with my Miller.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ