RE: Car talk prefered car list.

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Car talk prefered car list.
From: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 07:20:19 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Got my list this morning. Used my Ford F-150 and this is what I got:

1.      Ford Mustang Cobra
2.      Nissan 240SX
3.      Toyota 4 Runner
4.      Chevrolet Blazer
5.      MG Midget

I found the "detailed look" interesting also. My compatibility was right
up even with the MG Midget on the "Risk Taking" and "Flaky" scale. Maybe
there's something to this.

Bill Hunt
64 MKII - Herbytoy