Re: High dollar Sprites

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: High dollar Sprites
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 21:35:12 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/19/99 8:34:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
boxweed@thebest.net writes:

<< Now there's a situation where 2 fools met!  He was a fool for offering that
 much and you were a fool for not taking it!  Send him my way.  I've got a
 '62 Spridget that he can have for $5,000. >>

In my opinion I would have been a bigger fool if I had sold it. Some people
have a price and some people don't. This was my first car. I didn't get it
until five years after I first saw it because I was way to young to drive. I
was 10 years old at the time and I fell in love with it. The man that owned
it was a friend of the family and didn't try to sell it until I was 15 years
old. When you lust after a car as long as I did over the Sprite, to me, it
becomes priceless. Some people may differ from my way of thinking but, oh
well, it's my car. :-)

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite Mkll (In restoration......and still priceless.)
Web site link:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>1962 Austin-Healey
Sprite Restoration
</A>