Midget progress

To: "Chris Kotting" <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Subject: Midget progress
From: "nateley" <nateley@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 07:47:38 -0500
Cc: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Chris & Listers,
I finally got my Midget back on the road again yesterday. I replaced the
head gasket, rebuild the POS ZS carb(I still need plumbing for my SU's), and
replaced the whole exhaust system.I used the stainless steel exhaust system
from VB - interesting enough, the rt. rear hanger I got from VB had a Moss
part # and label. The down pipe I got from you worked perfectly. I can now
get to work on my newly acquired truck - 1949 Chevy 3/4 ton stake bed.It is
a big ugly beast that barely fits in the garage, but my Midget will fit on
the bed - vertical storage for more cars.( My wife is about ready to kill
me!)
Thanks again and wish me luck.
PS - I got my canceled check for my Toby shirts back from the bank
yesterday - but no shirts yet. I had no problems with my 1st shirt order, he
did a very nice job - anxiously awaiting!
Dave Camp
79 Midget
92 Honda Civic
96 Toyota Avalon