Re: Help with Rear Springs Needed

To: "Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D." <pauld@ekpc.com>, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help with Rear Springs Needed
From: Dave Hiley <dhiley@cadvision.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 08:20:41 -0600
Cc: mrbugeye@hotmail.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Paul

I just finished doing my rear springs and solved the problem you are having
by undoing the bolt that holds the strap at the top.  Place a jack under
the axle and then just lower it into place on the spring once the strap has
been removed.  When the u-bolts have been done up put the wheel back on and
lower the car just enough to allow you to put the bolt back into place by
reaching in over the tire.

Hope this helps.
dave