Re: disk brakes

To: Craig P Carter <craig@papillon.its.yale.edu>
Subject: Re: disk brakes
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 09:13:47 -0700
Cc: list@papillon.its.yale.edu
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Craig,

If I remember right, probably not, they alway drag a little.  Especially when
they have just been rebuilt.  If you can turn the wheel by hand and the wheel
isn't locked you are okay.  Disk brakes always have a slight pressure on the
disk, this
is why they are self adjusting.  Hope this helps, I'm sure someone will correct
me if I'm wrong.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby