Hubbard/Stokes clan adopts a Bugeye!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Hubbard/Stokes clan adopts a Bugeye!
From: Philip Hubbard <hubbard@idir.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 16:51:20 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, for all those who've been following my search for a project car in
better shape than my '73, here's the news - I've found me a 1960 Bugeye!

Car is in Texas for the moment and won't be coming north for over a month
which isn't a problem.  I'll use the time to make a start on the '73 Midget
and find a place to store it, because when it arrives my new baby gets the
priortiy on garage time.

Car isn't a driver, but it's in good shape to start the restoration with
some fun little goodies like the original steering wheel, red and gold
Sprite arrow, AH moon hubcaps, 948cc engine etc.

Thanks for hanging in there with advice during my search - I'm psyched now!

Philip
1974 Damask Red Midget - Arioch, Lord of Chaos
1973 Damask Red Midget - Project car
1960 BRG Bugeye Sprite - First up for restoration