Re: Update on chauffeur

To: Leigh Ellen Johnson <L.Johnson@mailbox.gu.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Update on chauffeur
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 22:18:41 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
  Saturday she runs like a
> dream, this morning (after a rainy night) she's starting to miss again,
> though not as bad as before I worked on her.  I think I need to check the
> points again, and I'll try the suggestions sent through.  Let you know how
> I go.

Check and clean the contact on the coil wire where it goes into the
coil.
Also if you slightly bend the clips that hold the distributor cap on, it
may tighten the fit up and keep moisture out.

Good luck and great story on the formal.
My son and 2 of his buddies went to their junior prom in 3 LBCs
2 Midgets and his Mini. What a site!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ