Re: Bugeye Panels

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Panels
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 07:05:50 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
One Canadian vendor recommended 'Steelcraft' panels to me and (if my shoddy
memory serves me correctly) said that they are sold as British Heritage
approved
replacements.  He gets them from England and says that VB and Moss probably
sell the same ones.  <Insert grain of salt here>

I would be interested in peoples' opinions on this too, because I started
poking around and found some bad (DPO) stuff where metal should be.

Robert D.

PS: in Moss' AH 100/3000 catalogue there is mention of the aluminum can on
hub spline 'get you home' trick.  The contents of the can are to calm you
down about the inevitable cost of buying new hubs.