Lowering kit

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Lowering kit
From: "Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D." <pauld@ekpc.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:35:24 EST5EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
List,

I successfully completed the rear spring installation last night!

I've also got a 3.7:1 differential coming.

Will two wrongs make a right?
Last spring, I installed a pair of front springs that I bought when
Special Interest liquidated all of their Spriget parts.  After being
installed, I suspect they sent me a pair for a 1500 because the
front of the car is too far off of the ground.  So, I bought a lowering
kit for the front end.  Will the stiffer (or larger?) front springs give me
poor performance?  Should I replace the springs or will the lowering
kit be okay?

I'm almost there!

Thanks,
Paul