RE: Little LBC: had to try the SCOPE

To: "'Ron Soave'" <soavero@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Little LBC: had to try the SCOPE
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:01:43 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just a quick note on the 240SX.  It's a real nice RWD sports coupe.  They
handle well, and have quite a bit of spunk.  I was sorry to see them go.
I'd definately pick up the convertable if I saw one for sale while looking
for a car.

Mike

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |