Re: Panels - AH Spares

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, ridleymj@bis.on.ca
Subject: Re: Panels - AH Spares
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 13:26:31 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I've ordered from AH-spares also, and have been pleased with their service.
They
do carry many parts that are listed as N/A from (Moss,VB,MM, Etc.), and their
prices on may items can be significantly lower than any of the local mail order
places, however, shipping costs, can easily bring the cost back up to the same
level. Most of their products are UK made, so sometimes a part may be more
expensive, however I feel it's probably worth the extra bucks to get a better
quality part, instead of a far-east replica. I suggest pooling orders with
other
local people to split up the shipping costs.  I did this with another local
bugeye owner, and it worked out pretty well.

 - Bryan