I give in to temptation (formerly Midget behaving badly again... what to

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: I give in to temptation (formerly Midget behaving badly again... what to do?)No LBC
From: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 20:02:28 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My husband sez I should go ahead and send this -------- so ------------here
it is ---

I can't help it - I finally give in to temptation - I confess I haven't
been reading all the responses that are  truly helpful -- BUT -- I can't
help myself -

Question:     Midget behaving badly again...what to do?

Answer:        Sit it in the corner.
A garage should have a "time out" corner for misbehavin' Midgets (or any car)
Right?

Sorry.  Now I feel better.