Re: Engine # ID?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine # ID?
From: DanO <dorie@stetson.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 10:57:31 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks to all who answered my query about my engine number. You guys are
correct, it is out of my 62 Innocenti Spyder which I've just acquired. It
is a very solid car with much potential. Mechanical condition is unknown,
but I was told it had the original mechanics. It looks like I will have to
pick up the Original Sprite & Midget book. Where are the transmission and
diff numbers located? -- I'm curious about those also, but feel that the
car hasn't been mucked with too much. Any one else on this list have an
Innocenti or know of someone who does?
             Thanks again,
               Dano in Daytona Beach
62 Innocent Spyder