Found on ebay

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MGList (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Found on ebay
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 10:47:01 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
all standard disclaimers...

1)  Item #138749588 - Two NOS MG Midget Bumper Overriders

Two NOS MG Midget Bumper Overriders. You are bidding on two (2) brand new
factory (British Leyland) bumper overriders for a 1970-1974 MG Midget. The
same ones are used on both the front and rear bumpers. The factory part
number is AHA9633 and the Moss part number 400-310. Overriders come in the
factory boxes as shown. A great deal for someone.
Buyer to pay actual shipping and insurance costs. US or Canadian sales only
please, payment must be made in US funds on a US or Canadian bank. Money
orders and Cashiers checks ship immediately (preferred), personal checks
will be held until they clear (10 business days). As always NO RESERVE.

2) Item #138499247 - MG Midget Dash Gauges - Mid 70's

This a set of gauges out of a 1975 or 1976 MG Midget. I don't have the oil
pressure gauge, otherwise it is a matched set. The two smaller gauges have a
face diameter of approximately 2 1/4". The larger gauges have a face
diameter of approximately 3 1/2". The small gauges are a temperature and
fuel. The larger gauges are speedometer and tachometer. These are all
"Smith" gauges, made in the U.K. I'm pretty sure that all these gauges are
functional, but can't gaurantee it. They worked before I removed them from
the dash of the car, but that has been a few years ago. Buyer to pay S/H/I.
Money orders preferred, but personal checks accepted. If paying with
personal check, check will be held 10 days for bank clearance before
shipping. There is no reserve. The starting price is $2.00 per gauge.

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |