Re: First drive and a mouthful of gas

To: adrian@workgroup.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: First drive and a mouthful of gas
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 10:59:58 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/28/99 8:59:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
adrian@workgroup.net writes:

<< One by one, things quit working throughout the trip, though.  I think I
need
 to work on my fuse box.  The tach finally gave out when I was almost home
 too.  The car ran quite well overall, except for the smoke.  Do headers
 always rattle like that?  It's pretty disconcerting, but the guy downtown
 said that's just what they do.  I also forgot what it was like to drive
 around in one of these things in the summer with the heat vents open.  :-)
 Oh, and the valves were rattling pretty bad.  Better find my feeler
 guages... >>

Thanks, Adrian.  That was one of the funniest posts I've seen in a while.
All those problems on a 20 mile trip and then you say, "The car ran quite
well overall..."

You gotta love LBCs.  Where else can you develop an attitude like this guy
has?

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport