TWM SU Throttle Bodies

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: TWM SU Throttle Bodies
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 08:25:11 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I received the following from TWM:
"The Zenith throttles are available. They are supplied complete with
injectors
and regulator. They fit on the stock carburetor manifold and accept the
original equipment air cleaners. The price is $933 per pair.

To this you must add a fuel pump and an aftermarket ECU which will add at
least another $12-1500. Try Simple Digital Systems, (Ross) at 403-274-0154.

If you live anywhere in Southern California, I may be able to arrange a half
price deal if we can use your car for a test piece."

They didn't exactly answer the question.

Anybody in SoCal want to take them up on their offer? :-)

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
Ever Wonder How Much Deeper The Ocean Would Be Without Sponges?