Re: Distributor refitting question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Distributor refitting question
From: "Alan Inglis" <ainglis@bcresearch.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:41:07 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Could your camshaft timing be 180/360 degrees out?
---------------------- Forwarded by Alan Inglis/BC Research/CA on 07/29/99 11:38

AHSprite78@aol.com on 07/29/99 11:06:45 AM

Please respond to AHSprite78@aol.com

 To:      millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net

 cc:      (bcc: Alan Inglis/BC Research/CA)

I'm turning the shaft/the rotor inside of the distributor, it locks right in
the one direction, but not the other way.  I can feel the slots where it goes
kind of catch, but they don't want to go in.

Matthew Smith
'67 Sprite