Re: Distributor refitting question

Subject: Re: Distributor refitting question
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@sb.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 13:27:55 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just did this 2 days ago... and I had sorta of the same problem... turned
out my problem was that the pinch bolt  really needed to be loosened (alot!)
as well as the 2 other bolts that kinda of hold that bracket on needed to be
loosend... they are sloted and will give you some more room. Other than
that... make sure you turn the rotar and not the whole distributor... You
can feel the rotar start engaging on the cam shaft...

Good luck..

Toby..