Re: Water Temp Gauge Broke

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Water Temp Gauge Broke
From: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 22:30:12 -0700
Cc: "Spridget Mail List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On 79 Midgets, the dual temp/oil pressure gauge was replaced with an
electric temp gauge and an oil idiot light.  The sender and gauge are common
to the MGB, Midget, and Sp*tfire.  I built a custom wood dash insert in the
gauge area that deletes the brake warning light, and accomodates an MGB fuel
gauge, mechanical oil pressure gauge, and electric temp gauge.  Looks good,
works good.

Reproduction dual face temp/oil gauges run about $145 from Moss.

David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon