Re: Timing the 1275 ? (vac. advance with a sidedraft)

To: "Bryan Vandiver" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: Timing the 1275 ? (vac. advance with a sidedraft)
From: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 22:35:41 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bryan:

I can't tell you the exact size.  I'm trying to remember where I got the
vacuum nipple from.  I think I pulled it carefully out of an old SU, and
drilled the hole as close to the same size as that nipple, so that it
pressed in, then used liquid solder to make sure it stayed.  It's stayed
tight for 3-4 years now.

David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon