West Coast Healey Meet

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: West Coast Healey Meet
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 23:52:38 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Is anyone on the list from other than the San Diego area going to the
West Coast Healey Meet in San Diego next week?  Unfortunately, I did not
finish my Bugeye restoration in time for this event.  I had planned to
show the car and do the tourist thing with my family.  Kill two birds
with one stone sort of thing.  Since my family still wants their
"tourist vacation" I am still going to San Diego, but as a spectator for
the meet.  It would be nice to see someone from the list while I'm down
there.  It's only a 2 hour drive from San Bernardino where I live, but
we will be staying in a hotel for a week long getaway.  I'm planning to
meet Bob and Annice Kitterer while there, just wondering if anyone else
is planning a day or more at the meet.  I will definately be at the
"Popular Choice" judging on Tuesday morning and will be wearing my local
club t-shirt (Austin Healey Club Southern California).  I'm also one of
the caloricly challenged types, so I should be easy to spot.  I swear I
will go on a diet before my Bugeye is finished. Hey, maybe that's why
I'm subconscienly putting off completing my car!
     I will be off the list next week while out of town as 5000 messages
may be too much to go through when I return.  O.K., maybe I'll only get
4000 messages from the list in a week.
Just kidding.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite