Re: bugeye seat belt mounting points

To: "Bryan Vandiver" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: bugeye seat belt mounting points
From: "Neil Sherry" <neil@sherry02.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 09:31:20 +0100
Cc: <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
If it's any help I have a rollbar in my '71 Austin Sprite (BTW built May
'71, registered December '71). This has the standard factory three point
belt on the passenger side and a four point harness on the driver's side,
picking up on the three standard mounts and one extra eyebolt on the hump
above the axle. Neither belt interferes with the roll bar (an off-the-shelf
motorsport approved bar, single full width hoop with rear stays and
diagonal).

Neil