Re: Panels - AH Spares

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net, RMiller930@aol.com
Subject: Re: Panels - AH Spares
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 12:07:23 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The orginal interior I had that I didn't install, was exactly what you had
below..(seats and panels from Moss), and 'delux carpet kit from VB. They were
also red, but the panels and seats did match fine, In fact they were both 'made
in england, and the manufacturer's marks on the back of the vinyl for each was
the same. Of course  I had I bought these about three years ago, and Moss may
have changed their source since then. The vinyl was 'deep'(blood?) red, but
appeared much lighter in sunlight. I didn't use the set I had, since my car was
painted green(came out a bit 'brighter' than expected), so I decided to change
the interior rather than have the entire car resprayed. The red carpet kit
from
VB seemed to match the panels and seats fine also.

Wow- VB now has a color coded Hardura trunk set?? I don't remeber seeing that
available anywhere, not even AH-spares (they only offer black, from what I can
tell)

 - Bryan