A Brit passes

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: A Brit passes
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:05:41 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Let's raise a glass to honor the passing of Jennifer Paterson on Tuesday,
August 10, 1999.  She was co-star of the popular cooking show "Two Fat
Ladies" which was produced in England.  She and her co-host, Clarissa Dickson
Wright, rode around the countryside in a classic Triumph motorcycle with a
sidecar.

To me, the show brought back memories of my visit to England.  The ambiance
of the production, which was usually in some historic old kitchen, and the
beautiful accents of the hosts, surely make it the favorite cooking show of
all lovers of LBCs.

Granted, the phrase "good cooking" and England rarely find themselves in the
same sentence, but Two Fat Ladies did some marvelous recipes, such as "Bubble
and Squeak" and they never spared the butter!

The Food Network will be airing a special on Sunday, August 15, from 9:00 to
11:00 p.m. ET.  If you haven't seen this show, be sure to tune in.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport