Re: WCM/CHW Photos

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WCM/CHW Photos
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 21:13:16 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Biff,

Thanks for making the list fo Sprite photos.

All of the photos and the daily postings, web site work or what ever you do
to get the pictures on line was done by Brian Mix.  Brian is one of our club
members and also did the club / meet web site.  Brian has a beautiful black
100M that he has just finished.  I think that the first pictures on Aug. 10
are of his car.

Bob and Annice (exhausted)
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (in boxes)