Spridget List Member Info

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget List Member Info
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 08:16:01 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
All,

The current post from Tom (and a note from Peggy) reminded me that I have
not posted this info in a while, so here it is.

There is a page located at: http://ado13.com/InternetSpridgetList.html

This page has links to the Spridget list members information pages. There is
also a link to allow you to submit your info to be included in the lists.

I know there are lots of new members who have not submitted any information.

Tom,

You can check out the list and see if there are any members near you.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
Dogs Think They Are Human, Cats Think They Are God.