Howling Diff CURED--Satisfied Customer

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Howling Diff CURED--Satisfied Customer
From: "shawn tobin" <suhs2@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 19:10:09 CDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, I've had this Midget for about three and a half years and the first
time I noticed my Diff was howling was when I drove it home on the freeway
at 54 miles per hour with the top up at night in 100 degree weather (I
couldn't figure how to shut off the heater either but that's another story).
  So, after not being able to hear the radio my wife insisted on for about a
year and a half, I finally made inquiry about getting a rebuilt diff.

I got a recommendation from Bill Perry (Rivergate Restoration Products) to
talk to Jon (no 'h') Stamps Racing in Georgia.  I called him and he
recommended one from some perfectionist in England which he ordered for me.

This thing is MARVELOUS!  It's so quiet I can't even hear it on the
interstate at 70mph with the top up!  In fact, all I hear now is the faint
whispering gear noise of my jap tranny.  It has made a huge difference and
at far less than the prices from the usual suspects.

No affiliation...email me directly if you want Jon Stamps phone number (he
doesn't have time to waste on the internet collecting email).  He's a really
good guy (no affiliation, really).

So nice to have a good experience with a vendor.

Shawn Tobin
'69 Midget 5spd daily driver