Re: apology

To: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Subject: Re: apology
From: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:30:35 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry

Thanks for this response.    Sorry if I was too sensitive.  :-)
Our Midget is also a daily driver, and even though it does have a "hood" it
is rarely used -- only when it is raining  a LOT.
Perhaps that is why there is a problem - closed up too much.
I am getting some responses with tips that should be helpful.
Thank you to all.
:-)