Re: Retro new cars, was: BMW was: A Great (IMHO) Idea

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Retro new cars, was: BMW was: A Great (IMHO) Idea
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:06:58 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
When I was 26, I had a Miata.  I got smarter with age
;-) (my wife doesn't seem to think so).

I won't say *exactly* how old I am, although I will
say, Peter C., that my age in years changed from the
time we looked at that Sprite to the time I left the
shop (figure it out), and I'm the same as age as we
believe that car to be.