Re:Who knows anymore, was Retro new cars, was: BMW was: A Great (IMHO)

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re:Who knows anymore, was Retro new cars, was: BMW was: A Great (IMHO) Idea
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 12:17:37 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ron is referring, I think, to a scenic drive in WI that began with the many
hues of a rainbow and was nearly truncated by two of the primary colors....
R & B, spinning in purposeful harmony. Alas, the trip continued without
further incident. It was just one of several unexpected occurrences on an
otherwise enjoyable foray into the Fox Valley searching for that elusive
"bargain".
Peter C