Re: exhaust bandage

To: "Jeff Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: exhaust bandage
From: "Geoff Branch" <branch@valinet.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 17:22:19 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jeff:  My experience with these products is that they are for getting the
car through inspections and then they fall off.  Like right off several days
later.  Think about what you are really expecting them to do:  stick to a
dirty rusty old pipe that expands and contracts a whole lot, and that is
pressurized to boot.  And rattles around.   Just my 2 cnts.