Re: What year is my Bugeye?

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: What year is my Bugeye?
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 23:04:29 -0500
Cc: Harris Goodkind <harris@lightspeed.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Whoa!  Thanks for waking me up Ron.  I've been gone on vacation and
dreaming about the Lambo Diablo that blew by us on Paradise Ave. in Las
Vegas.  Go visit the Shelby factory and take the tour!

I know you already have the answer, but:
I concur with Ron and the others.  Mine is AN5/17606 and was built 29
May 1959 and I have no reason not to believe the production figures in
Terry Horler's book.  Harris's car was almost certainly built some where
between June and August.  A BMIHT certificate would confirm.

Regards,
Dave