Re: Big Folks

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Big Folks
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 08:51:34 GMT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Have any of us less petite spridgeteers worked out how to steal any extra
leg room?
I don't know how anybody can fit in with a factory steering wheel!
mine has a little sports wheel.
Has anybody perhaps thinned the seat cushion, so their butt is a bit closer
to the floor...I suspect this would be of assistance.
I'm fine in my bros MkIII sprite, but in the MkII my knees just hit the
bottom of the dashboard. I'm always trying to get the seat back just one
more inch...
Andy
6'4" but a mere 200lb.