Re: Big Folks

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM
Subject: Re: Big Folks
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 18:44:26 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I too have that problem.  But when I got to thinking about the period
that these cars were designed in, the traffic signals were on a post on
the corner, not hanging 20 feet above the street in the middle of the
intersection.  You didn't need a periscope to see the signals back then.

Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com