Re: Draught Excluder

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Draught Excluder
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 21:51:29 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I was with someone older today and he was talking about his drinking budget
being tight.  I mentioned to him that my grandfather used to say he was a
little "bit tight" when he had too much to drink.  He said that his father
used to use that expression also.  Anyway ... that's what always comes to
mind when I hear: "we(e) tight".

And ... on another note ... I had occasion to pick up my Lockheed(sp) brake
and clutch fluid when I noticed that ... it says ' ... and clutch fluid'.
You might be able to find it now Frank.

Robert D.
( both sad and happy that he has some kind of leak from his rear end ... uh
... rear wheel. )