Re: CB Radio noise

To: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Subject: Re: CB Radio noise
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 13:37:27 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well I went to my local Chink radio store. Paid good US dollars for more
chinese junk that was not worth the package it came in.
The filter and choke were top quality useless chinese sh*t
Just like the electric tape made by these useless manufacturing people.
Tape up a wire, grab another tool, come back to find the top quality
tape laying on the floor. Look at the label, made by useless chinks!
I should have taped a $10 bill to my coil, (with 3M brand tape) I would
have avoided all this aggrevation.

Racist? Hell yeah, I hate the chinks and everything they TRY to make!
How the hell do they make babies, they must have a 99.99% birth defect
rate.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ