Re: SR 49, Mother Lode trip

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SR 49, Mother Lode trip
From: David&Peggy <bohler@hooked.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 20:08:25 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Crash,

We'd love to go, but need to let you know for sure whether we will be going
to Illinois that week to pick up my car <G>    Keep the information coming,
please.
We had a nice day with Rick & Carolyn today.  Got to see all their cars :-)

Peggy&Dave

At 04:59 PM 8/29/99 -0700, Larry & Sandi Miller wrote