Re: Encounter Help(long)

To: JustBrits@aol.com, jurban@p3.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Encounter Help(long)
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:17:10 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 08/30/1999 8:13:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
JustBrits@aol.com writes:

<<
 << Next year, we'd like to try something
  different because the event has pretty much been the same from year to
  year. >>

    Have your wedding there, Jason !!!  THAT would be "different" and somehow,
 I think you'd have all the Healeys you could handle<BG>!!

    Congrats!!

 Cheers...........

           Ed

I second the motion...all in favor signify by e-mailing Aye...those opposed
go watch Opra re-runs...

and Jason, just go with the flow, would Ed and list steer you wrong?

Robert Houston