Re: Encounter Help(long)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Encounter Help(long)
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:58:15 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Get married IN the car, standing on the seats. The bridemaids presents
could be compact mirrors made from wing mirrors. The grooms presents could
be knock-off hammers. Remember: The bride's parents pay for everything!

Of course, going this route adds entirely new meaning to "gymkhana" in
terms of the honeymoon.

Congrats,

Jeff

At 12:17 PM -0400 8/30/99, RBHouston@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 08/30/1999 8:13:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> JustBrits@aol.com writes:
>
> <<
>  << Next year, we'd like to try something
>   different because the event has pretty much been the same from year to
>   year. >>
>
>     Have your wedding there, Jason !!!  THAT would be "different" and
>somehow,
>  I think you'd have all the Healeys you could handle<BG>!!
>
>     Congrats!!
>
>  Cheers...........
>
>            Ed
>
>   >>
> I second the motion...all in favor signify by e-mailing Aye...those opposed
> go watch Opra re-runs...
>
> and Jason, just go with the flow, would Ed and list steer you wrong?
>
> Robert Houston

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision
http://www.molvis.org/molvis