Re: Musings

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: Re: Musings
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 20:05:28 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

J. Adrian Barnes wrote:

 I may take my parts car and cut it up (since all that's left is rust held
together by 16 layers of paint) and just see what all will fit in there.

> Brad Fornal Replies,

A parts car is the perfect item to try out the fit for your Datsun-Mazda-Toyota
transplant.If you make a mistake you have not lost anything but time, but you
have learned from your mistake.If your just taking it to the scrap yard, Get a
Milwakee Sawzall,open both doors and at the corner of the door right below the
striker plate cut straight across to the other side.Then you should be able to
stand up the two halves and split them down the middle into four easy to handle
pieces.
The cars that I have bought without titles have recieved this treatment after
being stripped of all usable items and my local scrap iron yard won't ask for a
title when it's cut down that far.A little more for you to stew about<G>  Brad